Azeemi Quadrant



After getting rid of the 7 Ghostly Sisters. We were constantly monitoring activities elsewhere. Such as if you recite “Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum” or “Al Hayyu Al Qayyum” from Surah Baqarah. We were noticing Ruhanie crowds gathering around. Inside the rooms where whoever recites it. Few days after monitoring, I told my team to connect the Com to whoever is sending them.

She called herself Ruhanie Queen & was sitting on a throne. I asked why your things coming over to Pak? She said we’re linked to Khwaja Shams Uddin Azeemi & we take care of his Zikrs. I said does he approve? She said why don’t you ask him directly. I Com’d him & he was going through the Mars trouble still as I mentioned in the first part of the series. We couldn’t talk properly, so I told him I’ll take care of it.

Meanwhile, my sister “V” was & is a great fan of his & we use to attend his lectures as well on Venus. The Ruhanie Queen saw something & said your his student? I said No, we just use to visit. She said well, you all are in big trouble because of this & that & we don’t let Azeemis alone.

I checked the feed on my Com that there are certain groups & Mafias operating around Pakistan. That literally associate themselves with Shuyukh’s Zikrs & are constantly assassinating the staunch followers or their Khalifas.

She asked me you have Ruhanie Digest in the House. I said yeah. She asked since how long your reading them? I said 6th & 7th grade & then? I said I got murdered but it wasn’t anything to do with them. She asked & we see their other books as well we want you to throw away everything related to him. I asked & then what’s going to happen? She said we might think to forget you. I said Ok, it’s night time right-now, I’ll do that tomorrow.

Secondly, while we were in discussion with them & investigating them as it is. What triggered us was the discovery of parallel Pak Army Com’s & Bajwa’s evil clone.

One night we came to find-out, someone attacked Khwaja Azeemi. He was killed as well as the last staunch Azeemi found in Pakistan. I saw each & every video myself on the Com. It was roughly the same time when Sufi Conference ad. was running on TV. Similar events happened in Punjab & elsewhere as well.

They were all brought back to life & the murder events were all  edited as usual. While I got their gangster group leader casted to my house. He was an Indian drone & I counted almost 15 different heads or bodies glued within one body. I showed him all the videos of what they were doing all over Pakistan.

While their Queen was on the Com as well. It was some serious ISI investigation, and they were all pissing in their pants. There was no geo-politics or defense talk involved but it was all religion stuff on a different & higher level.

We came to the conclusion that their only job was to hijack Sufis to one of their parallel Quadrants & beat them & get them killed. But before all this could happen the ruhainies sitting in the rooms will send evil whims such as greed for luxury. And as soon as the person thinks of the Cash. A ruhanie looking like Rs. 100,000 note tickets will fall in the tea or drink. If you think of the Car, a ruhanie car will dive right in to the food or cup. That marked the beginning of their com show. And if you do Zikrs to lay them off or contact someone. They bring serums & chemicals & inject in the person's body, knowingly or unknowingly. Few sleepless nights & their man-eating & the mind goes into trance & ends-up in Ani-Matrix kind off illusioned world. That was just the military side of it.

After dozens of sleepless nights & investigations & threats & risks, given & taken. Me & “V” literally picked 25 million Ruhanies from Karachi alone & other places as well & handed over to Shaykh Ahmed Tijani to do whatever He wants to do with them. The event occurred behind Dow Medical University of Health Sciences, Jauher.

And finally 4 o’clock in the morning we Missile'd their entire Quadrant & left my company there. From that day till now not a single event or complain we heard from any Silsilah or Tariqah.

If there are some troublemakers still, they’re operating locally & that was the only Quadrant that was taken-over by them & was involved heavily in messing around at first & then assassinating Sufi Schools using their Zikrs & Prayers.

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.