Rough-Fa-El Dassault

What "are" they "on" about? She said. ATAk-129 sitting from somewhere else. After a long period of time with no contact. I said ابھی؟ let me arrange 1k rightaway because this is the very first time she put the sunshine in to something. And it was from the 2k I already received. 
She was half shocked because always requested instead to give 
I asked what's the difference? In the sight of God? You or me. But speakin' to him makea one very very "Amir". And thats just how iit is. For everything else he gave me "bolnay wali toti". And this was the first time ever she spoke with - اس.

Now what's the difference? That's the baae-line. Everythin' else is above and beyond that. And all of them were like that without any exception. Brahmen something.
Weapons I own as the 5th. But still don't know them. In response switched to, The Indian Mod

میرا اڈہ پانچویں پیڑی - پاک
° Tajas. MK-1&MK-2.
°  Rafale Dassault.
° S:500 India.
°American Tomahawk
° F-Series 2 Jets. Myself as co.
° JF-17 Block-1-2-3 Myself.
° ATAK-129-Chopper-Turkish-Turkey.
° A number of Multi-National rockets&missiles myself.

Last-Knight during Tuition Shehu [SAW] told me they are just like us but locked in their own dimensions & aren't Allowed to leave. But you can visit if you get time. You can but they can't. Then He [SAW] slaughtered my Son, Hunz-Ala with his own Hands. And said he's going to the future. 

Just like Prophet Abraham's Son Ishmael.;He said he's going back to where Naveed came from.

He [SAW] inssted his wives died long-time ago  But the friend's are still around. And then he prayed for me...

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.