Me, Myself & I [Naml]



You can read about the story of Solomon [SA] and Queen Sheba in the transliteration of the Chapter Naml. Here, I'm going to relate something about my own self, based on the same Chapter of the Qur'an.

Once in the middle of the night, still 16 [20 as of 2019]. My Father & Law came with his daughter for the interview right of the window. He asked her why do you want to marry him? She said he always looked at me since childhood, and happened it so that one night while walking, he looked at the Sky and tucked all the Stars with his Dunhill Switch. Then I was left with no choice.

Meanwhile, few days ago I was working on a security assignment and asked someone to come-over for drinks. I woke up to a team of Staff and Pope Francis standing right next to my bed. She looked pretty beautiful and asked, can you teach? I said that's what I've been doing all my life. She said do you have a ring? I said yeah! and took out my Feroz ring that I already had and gave it to her.

She said you wanna' say anything? I said yeah, I only wanted a Blowjob and you brought Pope? We spent 8 years together in one night & still together on and off.

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.