Antisemitism


I just saw this post on twitter by JPost, Jews should define antisemitism.

Not because one of the first real Movies I saw was The Ten Commandments nor when I met Him He looked exactly the same as in the Movie & The Prophet ﷺ is more like his Kid Brother. Not even because I literally tasted the Fish mentioned in The Qur'an when He was on a journey to meet Khizer or The Green Man & the Liver Curry in the Movie & not because personally felt some serious trouble He went through.

One night I was wondering about my past as a Jew. The window was open, the only way to contact "Any" without getting into lots of trouble. She put a Movie on in HBO about MOSSAD & how did I die leaving behind a daughter & a wife & that wasn't just the only time. Life was & still is something similar as the Prophet ﷺ confirmed that once a Missile, always a Missile. Al though the technology has improved of what you call an our version of an IED. When you get dressed back after death & return back to your home happens in a Nanosecond & nobody supposedly finds out.

They say there is a lot of funding involved in the Technology prolly by the Rockefellers & their likes. Because they were in the news lately. The India doesn't bother much in my case because I already mentioned the details in the first paragraph of the 1st book in the series. Al though, religions doesn't mean much for the "I's" except for to keep us calm & safe and anything goes on besides giving us direction, but the moment you realise the lives I spent as a Hindu & how did I get killed brings nothing but more trouble & my cast gets shot in almost every direction. And getting back to my own senses becomes climbing back on Mt. Everest. As belonging to the Junejo tribe, it's a Subcaste of Rajasthani Sindi, Sama or Sema tribe. The root word for Semi, Semite, Sematic, Semitism etc. etc. Could also mean Heaven or Heavenly in Arabic.

As the name suggests Prophet Moses [SA], technically means the Bartender has to have a Sister. Reminds me, Pakistan was sold newly built F-16 Block-D52+ & an F-16 Viper few years ago & an I served sister came along. Still few years younger than me. Things were twisted as it is, we sailed-out till the year 2030, came to find out the War is about to get started between Indo-Pak & like always we got it triggered. Thousands of Missiles were fired from each side & sooner than later we were in the Gods court. He simply said why did you guys start if you couldn't take care of it? I said it's been much awaited already, few hours since we are pissed-off & 30+ years for the Homo Sapiens. He said but you both died giving each other the 69 now who is going to take care of it ? He told & briefed us about, it was all evil clones & witches & not a single Indian army officer was present in the meeting & they could still prolly be traveling in the time & space on their beds somewhere.

He sent us back, details of which were edited by MI6. I just remember He told us to stop it from happening again & take-out their entire Species if you have to & need to.

The next thing I know, as I opened my eyes a blue bright small girl walks in to the room & SAT comes out of the Closet at the same time. I asked Him still half a sleep, Shayhu, isn't she like her......? He said yes! You both died Last-night & we thought to give you a daughter but welcome back.

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.