Hand-Book



Where Am I reciting the Zikr?
Inside the Body.
And where is the movement of the Beads happening?
Outside of the Body, the Beads in your Hands.
Where will the Culprit be caught? Or like in Urdu we say, کَھل بَلّی يا پکڑائ
Inside the body as well as outside the body, or technically wherever he is.

Once Prophet [SAW] came & asked me to show Him the Zikr Calculations I was working on. I told Him exactly the way it is, using the US Flag. The maximum number of amount one can pull. He [SAW] double-checked everything & calculated Himself & took-out a Black colored panel with plenty of buttons on it. And after fixing the count & pushing few buttons told me, Now say it! I said it once & whatever was bothering around got killed! He [SAW] showed me the newly made Pakistani System & how it works. And told me, it's all connected!

Tijani Litanies are like Fragrances Lit Bullets of no-return. The very same Fragrance used by all the Tijani Shaykhs & Muqaddams in their public as well as private domains. And the Zikr is like a Hook, if anyone uses it for Falsehood & does something about it or associate something with it. Based on the Facts & Experiences along with it, if anyone gets caught abusing or mis-using & you will because along with it! Your already dead! A long with your Seen, Un-Seen & Heard, Un-Heard Chain. Chain Re-action. And acting for the chain is as good as having the chain according to one Sahih Hadith.

But of-course the Calc method is just for me only since I calculated it as part of my ongoing Studies. And it's originally coming from my new upcoming book.


الطريقة التيجانية - كتاب الدلائل

از الشيخ محمد نويد جونيجؤ

Tariqah Tijani Hand-Book

by Shaykh Muhammad Naveed Junejo


The Countries Flags at the bottom-line of the Hand-Book Cover. I designed it first since me myself Shaykh Naveed Junejo is usually busy at the front. Shaykh Anwer Bayat's stuff needs to be handled properly by someone. And that's just for my domain.

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.