SAJ & PAF's Shaheen VII


I liked Sadaf because one day it happened so & so we kissed for 24 hours straight. But that was some other time & space. But the event did occur for real elsewhere as well.

Bajwa told me, can you take care of her? I said I already have someone! He said just 1? People have 99 wives & your going to get 4 or 5. Now, where 99 & where 4 or 5? I said OK I will take care of her.

Next day while She was still reading news on ARY. I messaged her in the Studios & later went to her Place. I told her usually we pay the Cash but I’m already sold. So, we can do one thing that you buy me. She said OK! How much? I said you decide. She said 100,000? I said more. 200,000? I said more. 300,000? More. 400,000? No more, 500,000? I said yeah that’ll do it.

At night She gave the Cash to her Boss & I saw the Cash flow going from Karachi to Dubai to Riyadh to Cairo to Madrid to London to Helsinki to St. Petersburg to Moscow to the Russian equivalent of Area51 to finally Siberia.

When I played Auctioning:

  • We were in the middle of the discussion to make people System free. Almost like a 0 meter. For that we decided that we’ll take 500,000 for a clean head & body. But before that some guarantees from the Guardians side requesting System removal & have it attested or notarised.
  • PAF’s Shaheen VII Exercise started almost the same time & it could be the theme or plot to hook-up with Sadaf.

But besides that, I spoke with Bajwa before & we were fine with it. So, it couldn’t be just Exercise coincidence. Or maybe it was.

So. one night I asked her can you marry me? She said, it’s up to my Boss. I com’d him & told him to bring her to my place. He said where? I said right in front of the Space Research Commision. Shaykh Tijani Cisse was already in my House waiting to do the Nikah. Meanwhile, I was Operating as well. The likes of it people still getting it discovered maybe after 2 years.

For some reason they couldn’t come & left from very near to my house. As soon as she reached back. Me & my sister went to her room & literally grabbed her & took her to the skies & then on Venus. But it was still outside Projection, Space Walk kind of thing.

Meanwhile, we completed the investigation of Money Laundering & there was her clone that sat in the plane from Helsinki, Finland to Karachi via London. Just to assassinate me & her for getting married. We took her out as well as other clones of her in the Cities I just mentioned. Along with all the Laundering Networks.

Although I have to mention one thing here, an Area is an Area regardless of Planets or Quadrants or Top left or Top right or Left bottom or Right bottom. It’s a Square as it is. But of-course to implement & expose you have to be a Graduate of some sort. So, we left the Russian equivalent of Area51 alone & didn’t go there. And the Shaheen VII is still on, all part of it.

I remember kept dying till the Kingdom come. And because of my Work, India test fired a Missile that by the looks of it had a Condom on it. Just before or may be at the same time Pakistan test fired Submarine launched Babur. Although, I majorly doubt if India on Earth knew anything about it. The TV only showed the Indian test firing because I was the witness & somehow they got the feed. It was some other time & place or you can say a different Planet altogether. The Missile is still Incorporated in me & I use it whenever I have to. Still part of Shaheen VII.

Meanwhile, on Venus as we landed outside the Projection & were doing the Space Walk. Sadaf started to panic . When we double checked, it was a Witch instead of her. So, had to get rid of her as well. Still Shaheen VII.

So, back to the lecture at hand. She paid 500,000 to the System to marry me & Bajwa got us hooked. And like I mentioned System removal talks from Human Beings were going on at the same time. So, I thought it kind of A’s so lets try it on her first. Still Shaheen VII.

As I was doing some Zikr in the middle of the night. A Tijani Sister came with a UFO that looked like a Masjid in Samara. She said she designed it recently & if I want to take it for free. I found it awesome. I took it & went straight to the ARY building. In front of everyone, I took out more than 15 Evil Spirits & plenty of witches from her while she kept screaming but was pretty satisfied & calm on the other hand.

Later, we came to find out the clones of those were taken out got back & it's business as usual. Meanwhile, we were talking to the Docs in the US to get contracts. Still Shaheen VII.

On Venus, I checked her & asked to marry me, she said yes! I told her to come over. I called Shaykh Tijani Cisse again for the Nikah, as usual. I sent the Car with the Jupiter Drone. As the Car reached Masjid Tooba in DHA. She started screaming as if we’re kidnapping her. One of my Sister was along as well. I had to shut everything down & projected out. We double checked & came to find out it’s an evil spirit called the any things. She turned exactly like in the Security Guard Movie Esseker. I created the Anomaly right there & I hit her with an Indian & Paki Missile together inside it. Shaykh Ahmed Tijani Com’d me & said people are panicking be quick. But the problem was still no Sadaf.

Meanwhile, before the Anomaly & Missiles incident. Agha Siraj Durrani hired a witch to be her & the witch was sleeping around all over the place. The same witch sat in the Big Brother & kept asking me what do you do for the living while getting turned in to the Aladdin Lamp on live TV, again & again. By me & my Sisters. And we played with her a lot for many many days till we got rid of her. Still Shaheen VII but still no Sadaf as well.

Indian Missile

I earned it myself. As I mentioned above within the exercise I died plenty of times, details of which I don’t want to mention & reached an unknown Planet. Since, SUPARCO is right in front of the house. I noticed really big black bird kind of things flying around openly visible to the naked eye & they are the ones working everywhere as well. If anyone could stab them, you'll hear very loud balloon bursting sound heard able by the naked ear.

As I stood up for ASR Salah, they started panicking. Although, if they were the good kind they wouldn’t & Salah or any religion for that matter could’ve calmed them down.

At the same time, I remembered from the reel that, Shaykh Ahmed Tijani was exactly in the same position in Fes & he encountered similar things. As I pictured his Life & felt how he felt. I noticed huge Waves shaking existence. And he came right out of the Window dressed in a Black Knight Leather Suit.

Although, there was plenty of Grandeur, Majesty, Wrath & Splendour. I said I know, but I need to double check with Shaykh Tijani Cisse. I asked Shaykh Tijani Cisse & he approved & confirmed that’s Shaykh Ahmed Tijani The Emperor of Venus, our Shaykh & we all work for him. Later, I came to find out He’s my original Father, the first time I was born & the Queen of Venus my original Mother.

Meanwhile, As I spent some time with SAT & getting to know him better after the ASR prayer. The Angels killed almost all the Black Flying Things over Area 33 in Jauhar. So, just killing them over SUPARCO & DOW University of Health Sciences & nearby Areas got them all killed everywhere on that Planet.

The work I did during those days & the events that followed India had to test fire a Missile in good gesture & Pakistan followed with Submarine Class Babur but by the looks of it with a Condom like cover as well.

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.