Shaykh Ahmed Tijani


Once in the middle of the night, wife & daughter were sleeping next to me. Shaykh suddenly came out of nowhere & sank me & sooner than later I found myself in the Ruhani World. Wife & daughter were along as well. I’m sure we did just the one way walk for may be 5 hours. I came to find out Shaykh Ahmed Tijani is talking really weird, something like keep repeating what we already spoke or went through for the past couple of hours, although we aren’t fond of repeating more than once.

Meanwhile, I was literally lying dead on my bed & there was no contact between my body in the room & the body in the Ruhani World.

I created a Matrix like Anomaly to double check who is the guy acting as Shaykh & who really is my wife & kid. They seemed real but since SAT himself is the God figure, it was someone else blabbing instead of him.

In my Anomaly I asked him, who are you? He said Shaykh Ahmed Tijani, but he was really in shock. I said no I mean who do you work for? He said Mossad. I asked for the ID. I still remember the number & his picture on the card. I tried my Com & at first it didn’t work but then it started working.

I asked Netanyahu, if this guy is in Mossad? Then I got connected to the Mossad HQ. And they said yeah! There is someone like him but wait it’s not him. I asked Netanyahu if I can take his head off because we don’t allow God clones. And he gave the go ahead.

Meanwhile, as I already mentioned I was already 5 hours in the walk just one side & kind of tired. And on top of that it wasn’t the Shaykh & someone else. Now, I was wondering if I chop his head off, how the hell I’m going to get back. He asked my wife if he can be pardoned because it's actually her that He uses for messing around. I said no! She has her own Permission & I have my own Permission. I mean what's the point of Individual Education? And there is no mix. Although we can use each other’s gadgets if needed & that too works with requesting first, the usual way.

I projected another one of me, did the usual Khutba & took his head off. Now the walk all the way back but we found Shaykh half way & woke-up safely. But the repercussions were such that the Establishments decided that this needs to end one way or the other.

Next morning, when I got back after Breakfast, we came to find out there was an Indian intervention by one of their nuclear facilities & the Ruhani World Simulation but of-course not yet a Simulation was hijacked. The first thing we did, we took every single one of them out. And the rest is history.




ID-]3[ .. coming soon.....!

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.