Girl Hunt



One night I thought I’m just collecting grey-matter without the Assistant Supply Pod Vessel & it actually made sense. The escalation characters brought a proposal of a girl that studies medicine in DOW & likes me a lot. I looked on my left & that was the scene in the camera:


It was kind of a Fall taken-out or double checked as you may like to call it from the Paki System, that is yet to be launched soon. She always looked awesome & kind of my type so I okayed it to whoever is concerned.

The escalation was worried as to who really is incharge. I said we just contribute to it, don’t really know who the incharge is. They asked Allah? I said as far as Allah is concerned, He’s In Charge of all the Systems.

Meanwhile, I remembered what Bajwa said should at least be 4 or 5 wives. That makes it 2 or 6 for now. There’s still space left to put 10 of them somewhere. But keeping in mind at the same time:

The Picture


The Background



The Signup Letter



πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»


Food for Thought



Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.