Hatf Series


My first experience being the Medium for Hatf started when I was just 7 years old. As I sat with Benazir Bhutto on a truck with couple of hundred million people around. They started taking pictures and the crowd reduced to just about 100 or so. Then there were farthest years in oblivion of nothingness going to school and doing everything but sort of like in an hologram.

Then again we came to know that they came out, got back but those were the worst of years. Going back and forth, up and down. About the same time the Mi'raj got completed. And we moved to a new home in Joher. Then it was pretty much like flying and tanking, in and out, to and fro, being aware and being not at the same time. I would drive out from my home through a huge Acacia jungle and get back at night in a big field with no greens at all, very quietly. Still a very young teenager, sent abroad to study.

Although I didn't go to Yale at first, but as I went for tongue piercing for obvious reasons, got teleported from England to US. Yale was like whatever subject you want to study, starts to happen on eye front. It was OK to be UK in the US. After the studies got completed. Came to find that they came out again, had to pack my bags dump the car and gear, and get back.

This time it was something different, for every bit they will make sure to pay you, get on your nerves and whatever collection of gadgets, books, music, gear etc. you have they will play with you in an evil holisitic way. Mom literally dragged me to get initiated to counter offense. I moved to Senegal for 5 1/2 months. As I got back the Shaheen was test fired. By the way during all those times, that I forgot to mention, different Ghauris were getting test fired. And as always an impact, regardless of the locations.

Once I went to wi-tribe with a friend, and the whole outlet shook in space time continuum as Nasr got test fired. Shaheen 1 and 1A were also very memorable moments that were incorporated within us.

As Mom left in anger and I was sleeping all alone in the House. A girl showed-up to literally kill me. As I started talking about the Prophet [SAW], she undressed and made love to me, only to wake-up early morning for Fajr alone, to find out Hurricane Sandy struck US. Opened my laptop and read, Babur got test fired in some other timezone. There are plenty of other weapons as well that we carry but can't mention them all here. Let's just stick with Missiles for now.

Hatf, if you remove "t" with "d" means the Target in Urdu. It's also the singular for communications. And ofcourse Prophet's [SAW] Sword, it is as well.

Comments

Disclaimer

Although, images and paragraphs already mentioned are taken care of, but others we have to monitor and investigate and double check on everything, including the gangs and culprits and their movements & networks, facilities if any and the source of their funding and the traces of which all around the globe.
It takes small relative time to come in to effect, because of the nature of things involved, based on findings, but besides all the given details it can be done ASAP, as well.